Welcome to our 40th floor Sky Bar! This is Holland’s Highest Bar at 130m altitude, on the 40th floor of The Hague Tower.
- Update: the Sky Bar will reopen again from August 6th
- Opening times: Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday evening from 18:00 until late.
- No reservations are required.
- Admission €12,50, which includes a drink of your choice.
- On Saturdays and Sundays at daytime you can visit the top floor restaurant and have a drink for €9,-.
- Free admission with any restaurant reservation.
- Houserules apply. Minimum age: 18.
- From 12 noon to 17:00 on some days the Sky Bar is hosted in the restaurant on the 42nd floor.