Welcome to our 40th floor Sky Bar! This is Holland’s Highest Bar at 130m altitude, on the 40th floor of The Hague Tower.
- At this time the Sky Bar is closed due to governement regulations. Reservations can be made in the restaurant for Highest Tea and Dinner.
- Opening times: Thursday – Sunday from 12:00 until late.
- No reservations are required.
- Sky bar entrance fee is €9 (€12,50 from 17:00 hrs) which includes a drink of your choice.
- Free admission with any restaurant reservation.
- Houserules apply. Minimum age: 18.
- From 12 noon to 17:00 on some days the Sky Bar is hosted in the restaurant on the 42nd floor.