RESTAURANT & SKY BAR
Our Restaurant & Sky Bar are closed, in compliance with governement regulations.
Our Hotel Apartments, remain open and we welcome you to make reservations. At a time when travel is difficult, treat yourself to a relaxing weekend or week day at one of our top floor apartments or studios.
For almost 10 years, we at The Penthouse have partnered with the very best operators in the business to provide an unparalleled duty of care to our guests. In light of the evolving situation regarding the coronavirus outbreak and its global impact on travel services, we would like to share information with you about our service and the precautions we have put in place to protect our guests and staff.
Since the initial outbreak of coronavirus in late 2019, we have closely monitored all national and international developments as to ensure best practice is adhered to in the interest of our guests, employees and partners. We recognise the seriousness of the coronavirus outbreak and have responded with multiple measures, in line with governmental and world health recommendations, to inhibit the threat the virus poses to our staff and our service. To ensure our employees are protected in our offices, we have:
- Put in place additional, revised cleaning routines to tackle high-touch points and conduct thorough cleaning of our offices regularly
- Implemented homeworking for our staff as advised by the Government
- Identified all vulnerable/at risk employees and asked them to work from home
- Invoked a self-isolation policy for any staff members showing symptoms
- Restricted the contact during check-in to a minimum: please let us know your time of arrival and we will be there to hand you your keys.
- Implemented the installation of an automatic system using access via your mobile phone and therefore offering full self check-in (available soon)
- Implemented self Check-Out: just drop your keys in our safe on the ground floor.
We have a duty to our guests and partners to remain open for business – and so we are doing just that. We are following Government guidelines to optimise our safety and also ensure our guests and partners are fully supported by our in-house teams. Simply put, we are not going anywhere.
Additional restrictions are in place at our offices to minimise virus exposure; including an embargo on external office visits and a hold on our events schedule until further notice. Face to face contact with you, our valued guests will therefore be limited for a time.
However, our team is, as always, eager to connect and optimise our combined service. We ask that you all keep in contact as much as possible during this testing time: together, we can continue to provide the best accommodation and service to clients worldwide. Please contact us any time at email@example.com
We are seeing that, despite (and, in some cases, because of) the current situation, there are still guests in need of accommodation. We are here to help them and we will be placing bookings in all of our 20 apartments over the coming months. With many clients stuck in busy hotels away from home or preparing to self-isolate in unfamiliar places, the privacy and comfort your accommodation provides is highly sought after by many corporate travellers and other guests.
Similarly, clients are seeking the most flexible options when making booking enquiries, and we therefore more free cancellation options than ever before.
We will continue to support, guide and advise all our guests, and we believe that by working collectively we will overcome these challenges together.