The Financial Implications of Being an Expat
About the Seminar
The need for financial information and investment needs of an expat differ from that of a “regular” employee.
- What does it mean to be an expat? How do your finances change?
- What are the effects of you regularly moving from one country to another on your finances?
- What is the result of you living abroad for a longer period of time for your pension, your retirement?
- Have you set enough money aside to retire comfortably?
American Expats also face another challenge: FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) legislation. Owning bank accounts in countries outside the United States can cause U.S. taxpayers major headaches, including banking lock outs, withholding fees and potential penalties.
The Financial Education seminar walks expats – Americans, those with an American Nexus and other internationals – through some interesting topics, such as Life Insurance Strategies for Expats, Cross Border Retirement Planning, (US FATCA Compliant) Investments and International Wealth Management.
Make sure you, your financial adviser(s) and/or accountant know what being an expat implies for your financial education.
About Beacon Global Advisers
Beacon Global Advisers provides their clients with international and U.S. financial products and services that meet their needs for financial control, stability and simplicity, no matter where they are in the world.
BGA clients are Americans, internationals, and local nationals—managed by a team of advisers that understand the financial regulations, cultures and more in the countries where they reside.
Beacon Global Advisers offer a wide array of support our clients including:
* Retirement plans (i.e. annuities, Roth IRAs, etc.)
* Wealth Management Planning
* FATCA Regulation Guidance
* Overall Investment Strategies
* Business services
* Traditional banking services
* Personal & Business Insurance
* Loans and Lines of Credit
and much more,…
Follow Beacon Global Advisers
Beacon Global Advisers does not provide tax or legal advice. You should consult your legal or tax advisers for information concerning your own specific tax/legal situation.
Securities offered through Regulus Advisors, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Regal Investment Advisors, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Regulus Advisors and Regal Investment Advisors are affiliated entities. Beacon Global Advisers is independent of Regulus Advisors and Regal Investment Advisors.